GD86 Web So Far
So far the website build seem’s to be going well, although I hit a slight problem with the navigation to the left, which I will try sort out as I am altering the font. I tried use the clock which I was going to use on the page, but with my other JQuery scripts included, this script seemed to not work. I decided to take the clock out, although it is a shame to loose this, I still feel that it will probably make my website less confusing.
From each page I have also added in a fade in/fade out piece of JQuery, which allows to add a small bit of light animation, to make it look like the page is changing.
For the work page I used a theme by WPShower, called Imbalance. I like the theme, which I altered it to look like the visual I had designed.
The theme is a little different to the original visual, and I still have a bit to do to change the theme. I chose to use a theme and WordPress for my work section, due to ease of being able to update the blogging script from anywhere.
The website still has a long way to go, but it seem’s to be going well so far.